Solar Power for Your Home Is For Sale by The Green Guru Guides
This book is the newest to the Green Guru Guides to help you with green living. Solar Power For Your Home features a step-by-step instruction manual and useful photos and illustrations.
This hands-on guide is filled with solar energy, green living solutions you can put to use right away.
That is why Solar Power for Your Home shows you how to set up a variety of simple, money-saving solar projects quickly and easily, such as a solar water heater, a solar pool pump, solar lighting, a solar oven and the ever more popular solar-powered lawn mower!In this book you will learn all about the different types of solar technologies. They include passive solar, photovoltaic and also determining which best suits your projects. You’ll get details on assessing current energy use in your home, estimating the costs of solar installations, and calculating your overall savings. Reduce your carbon footprint–and your energy costs–with help from this practical resource.
Solar Power for Your Home covers:
- History, benefits, and potential detriments of solar energy
- Fundamentals of solar technologies–passive solar, photovoltaic, concentrating solar energy, and more
- Evaluating home electricity consumption
- Creating a personal energy plan
- How and when to contract your solar project
- Emerging technologies–thin film, nano, and hybrid solar and solar storage
- Funding options including rebates, incentives, and grants
- Standards, conversions, and helpful resources
Posted on July 26, 2010, in book signing, Book Tour, green guru guides, green home, green living, Green News, green products, renewable and distributive energy, renewable energies, solar market, Solar markets, solar module, solar panels, solar power, Solar Power For Your Home, solar PV, solar water heating and tagged energy efficiency, Environment, going green, Green Energy, green guru guides, renewable energies, renewable energies for your home, solar power, Solar Power For Your Home, sustainability. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.