By Nichola Groom
SACRAMENTO (Reuters) – California’s influential Air Resources Board on Thursday cut by 70 percent the number of electric cars and other zero-emission vehicles automakers will be required to sell in coming years, in a strong signal that technology has lagged hopes in the largest U.S. auto market.
- Experimental Hybrid Cars Get Up to 250 Mpg
- Porsche Hybrid Electric Cars Are In The United States. Finally!!
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Electric Vehicle honored with prestigious design award from Global Green USA
- Pricing for All-New 2011 Lexus CT 200h to Start Below $30,000!
- Green Living Express!! The New Lexus CT Hybrid EV is Efficient and Sustainable
Return of The Electric Car
Why the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid is More EV Than Hybrid?
More from The Green Living Guy:
1. Build Your Own Electric Vehicle by Seth Leitman and Bob Brandt
2. Build Your Own Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle by Seth Leitman
3. Build Your Own Electric Motorcycle by Carl Vogel