This book is the newest to the Green Guru Guides to help you with green living. Solar Power For Your Home features a step-by-step instruction manual and useful photos and illustrations.
This hands-on guide is filled with solar energy, green living solutions you can put to use right away.
That is why Solar Power for Your Home shows you how to set up a variety of simple, money-saving solar projects quickly and easily, such as a solar water heater, a solar pool pump, solar lighting, a solar oven and the ever more popular solar-powered lawn mower!
Solar Power For Your Home is part of my series of books the Green Guru GuidesIn this book you will learn all about the different types of solar technologies. They include passive solar, photovoltaic and also determining which best suits your projects. You’ll get details on assessing current energy use in your home, estimating the costs of solar installations, and calculating your overall savings. Reduce your carbon footprint–and your energy costs–with help from this practical resource.
Solar Power for Your Home covers:
- History, benefits, and potential detriments of solar energy
- Fundamentals of solar technologies–passive solar, photovoltaic, concentrating solar energy, and more
- Evaluating home electricity consumption
- Creating a personal energy plan
- How and when to contract your solar project
- Emerging technologies–thin film, nano, and hybrid solar and solar storage
- Funding options including rebates, incentives, and grants
- Standards, conversions, and helpful resources
Amazon.com: Solar Power for Your Home (Green Guru Guides) eBook: David Findley: Kindle Store