Have greener sex this Earth Day and up to $10K will go to Carbonfund.org to celebrate. It’s pretty easy: follow We Vibe on Twitter @ms_wevibe and for each new follower, they’ll donate $5, up to $10K total to Carbonfund.org. Also check out five tips on how to be eco-sexier and have ‘greener sex’ below.
Details: Standard Innovation Corporation, the company behind the We-Vibe – the fastest-selling sexual health product of its type in history, announced a charitable campaign to combat global warming this Earth Day, April 22, 2011.
The company will donate $5 to Carbonfund.org for every new person who follows @Ms_WeVibe on Twitter or likes the We-Vibe Facebook page between now and April 22 to report that eco-friendly sex is important to them. “It’s our way of offsetting the carbon generated from all that extra heavy breathing – and then some,” jokes Danny Osadca, We-Vibe company CEO. “We have always been a carbon-neutral provider of body-safe and eco-friendly products and this is an extra tip of our hat to Mother Nature.”
What is Greener Sex Anyway?
Here are five tips on how to be eco-sexier:
1. Surprise your partner with an environmentally-friendly intimate gift. Look for rechargeable sexual wellbeing products that are made of body-safe and eco-friendly materials, and comply with the world’s most stringent standards, including RoHS, WEEE, and REACH.
2. Rub down with homemade eco-massage oil. Check out Stefanie Iris Weiss’ critically acclaimed enviro-sexual bible, Eco Sex, to find recipes to brew up homemade oils from natural materials.
3. Read the labels and do your homework, says Certified Sex Educator Lou Paget. It’s your body not a manufacturer’s test site; know the source and composition of anything you are using on or in your body.
4. Good clean oxygen is at the heart of sexual arousal and the better you breathe, the better your sex life, according to sex therapist and best-selling author Ian Kerner. Put an air-purifier in your bedroom. Many people suffer from allergies which really impairs their libido and interest in sex. A good air purifier will remove dust and other allergens and increase air-flow.
5. Find someone who is as passionate about the environment as they are about getting it on. Eco-friendly dating sites, like Ecodater.com and Greensingles.com, are a great way to meet your eco-warrior partner.
How to Show Your Support
To choose LOVE not CARBON, simply follow Twitter @Ms_WeVibe or like the We-Vibe Facebook page between now and April 22 and $5 will be donated in your honor to CarbonFund.org.
Share your ideas for “greening up the bedroom” on the We-Vibe Blog and we’ll send you a free We-Vibe product if your suggestion is selected for our next list.
More About Green Business from The Green Living Guy
Don’t We All Need To Print Responsibly? I already am!
A Lot To Say, Inc – Yes They Do! Apparel that is all recycled plastic and feels amazing to the touch
Green Living Guy talks business with Marissa Feinberg, Co-Founder of Green Spaces and Executive Director of Green Leaders Global
Ultrafabrics is Everywhere and it’s got the Green Guard Seal of Approval.
Top Five Signs Green Jobs Will Improve Our Economy – Greenopia Story
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com