The Center for Environmental Research and Conservation (CERC) at the Earth Institute, Columbia University is pleased to announce:
Upcoming 2012 Spring Executive Courses in Conservation and Environmental Sustainability:
– Ecosystem Services for Conservation and Poverty Reduction (begins Jan. 18)
– Water and Sustainability (Jan. 19)
– Introduction to Environmental Policy (Jan. 23)
– Disease Ecology (Feb. 27)
– Environmental Markets: The Nexus of Business, Regulation, and Sustainability (Feb. 28)
– Business Models: Strategies from Ecology and Evolution (Mar. 4)
– Coral Reef Ecology: Bermuda – International Field Experience (Spring Break: Mar. 14 – 18)
– Evolution: Darwin to DNA (Apr. 10)
– Sustainability and Investing (Apr. 11)
– Hydraulic Fracturing: Energy, Environment, and Policy (Apr. 16)
– Forest Management and Conservation (May 10)
CERC has over fifteen years of experience with professional education and training. Our Executive Certificate in Conservation and Environmental Sustainability consists of short evening courses that provide an in-depth understanding of the science, economics, and policy issues of environmental sustainability.
– Enroll in individual courses or pursue the full 12-course Certificate, which provides an official transcript form Columbia University and can be completed in a little as 9 months.
– Our schedule is tailored to fit your needs – courses meet once a week in the evenings and run for five weeks.
– Candidates from all professions and backgrounds can enroll.
– Rolling admissions – enroll at any time.
For more information, please contact me directly at email@example.com or 212-854-0149.
Source: Center for Environmental Research and Conservation (CERC), Columbia University, 1200 Amsterdam Ave., MC 5557, Schermerhorn Extension, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10027