GlacialLight Announces New Dimmable Addition to the Capella LED Down Light Series
February 9, 2012, Taipei, Taiwan – GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of a 6-inch TRIAC-dimmable LED down light – GL-DL06D – to its Capella Series.
The Capella Series has proven to be a high-quality, energy conscience solution for indoor commercial and residential down lights. Now with the introduction of the GL-DL06D, GlacialLight’s down lights can now be used in TRIAC dimmable light applications.
The GL-DL06D offers two model options: a low voltage model and a high voltage model respectively supporting 90-132V and 180-264V. The GL-DL06D is also compatible with a multitude of TRIAC dimmers commonly available in the markets.
This Capella Series 6-inch LED dimmable down light consumes only 12W – much less energy than traditional down lights. With no perceptible flickering, GlacialLight’s GL-DL06D shines easy-on-the-eyes light for a minimum of 30,000 hours. If used for eight hours a day the GL-DL06D would produce evenly distributed light for over a decade without a need for replacement.
Both the bulb and the fixture, the GL-DL06D LED down light is a trouble-free replacement for outdated traditional lighting. The slim, compact, and fashionable design allows for a perfect flush fit when installing.
GlacialLight’s Capella Series dimmable LED down lights contain no hazardous chemical such as mercury, and do not emit harmful UV or IR rays, making them more eco-friendly than traditional lighting fixtures.
Capella Series Dimmable LED Down light Product Features
- For indoor use only
- All-in-one bulb and fixture
- Adjustable dimming ability
- Slim, compact, and fashionable design
- Low power consumption
- No UV or IR radiation
Specifications of the GL-DL06D
|Rated Life||30,000 Hours|
|Input Voltage||100-127V AC / 200-240V AC|
|Power Factor (PF)||0.9@115V AC / 0.7@230V AC|
|Luminous Flux (lm)||560lm||560lm||730lm|
|Bundled Driver||TS10P-30L / TS10P-30H|
|Dimension||Ф180 x 13mm|
|Net. Weight||1 PCS with driver = 450g (±10g)|
Product photos and detailed specs for GL-DL06D are available at:
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
- Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
- No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
- No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
- Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement
- Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology