Amazing leather seating in @Lincolnmotorco #Lincoln #MKZ #hybrid #electric #car by Green Living Guy on Flickr.
Just follow this link to see and comment on this photo:
Here’s what I wrote in Answers.com
What I loved was that Lincoln was the first luxury automaker to offer a hybrid vehicle. That’s with the same base price as its gasoline counterpart. Both gasoline and hybrid versions of the MKZ have the same suggested retail price of $34,605. The test drive results are summed up in quietness, comfort and real power.
Several Reason Why this Hybrid is more Electric
Here are several reasons why the MKZ hybrid electric vehicle from Lincoln rocks. Most importantly on being energy efficient, green and an eco friendly hybrid.
1. Most noteworthy, the Lincoln MKZ hybrid car drives ALL electric up to 47 miles per hour. This is basically a city electric car given to you in a hybrid (two for the price on one).
2. According to the US Department of Energy estimates, if you drive Lincoln MKZ hybrid around town the mileage increases from the measly 41 miles per gallon it can become 220 miles per gallon.
3. So you hear the engine less. That’s because the more electric the vehicle drives and likes to drive. So most importantly that is zero tailpipe emissions.
4. Electric cars most importantly save energy, zero tailpipe emissions during an all electric commute.
5. By using an all electric car around you therefore even reduce tailpipe emissions and pollutants that go into the air.
Seemless Performance at 191 Horsepower
This vehicle is outfitted with Ford Motor Company 2.5-liter Atkinson-cycle four-cylinder engine, permanent magnet electric motor and eCVT transmission. During the test there was a Lincoln MKZ Hybrid delivering seamless performance. In conclusion, the gas-electric powertrain is rated at 191 horsepower.