Removing construction debris using a junk removal service is a convenient way to clean out junk and unwanted building materials left from your renovation, repairs, or house construction. And they also recycle construction wastes such as drywall and roofing materials. Reprocessing and recycling construction materials help in preserving the natural resources and the environment.
3 Reasons Why Sustainable Roofing Materials Are the Best
1. They Are Made to Last
Firstly, roofing materials such as metal, slate, clay tile, concrete tiles, and recycled roofing materials are durable. They to even outlast your house. Metal roofing materials like steel and light-weight aluminum are not only durable but easily recyclable. According to the State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company website, metal roofs , made to last two to three times longer than an asphalt roof.
2. Cost and Energy Saving
As well, while more expensive than asphalt roofing, metal roofs save on cost. It’s most noteworthy that because it’s energy-saving and fire-resistant. Also, its ability to say the sunlight. This reduces the need to cool your home during summer. Also it requires little maintenance and is known to endure the power of most storms.
3. Waste Reduction
EcoBuilding Pulse says that in the U.S., 40 million tons of solid waste annually come from roofing material wastes. Sustainable roof materials like steel , made from recycled components. Plus they are also recyclable. As such, their longevity reduces the amount of waste that goes into the landfills. Without question this helps mitigate environmental problems and carbon footprint. Plus, no matter how many times metal roofs recycled, there will be no significant material degradation.
1. Clay Tiles – or Terracotta, are highly durable and recyclable. They are a bit costly and heavy. Yet they are so, so aesthetically pleasing.
2. Recycled Roofing – made from recycled rubber are durable and are extremely beautiful. They are also sustainable and environment-friendly.
3. Concrete Tiles – made using Portland cement, this roof tile is known for its durability, formability, and fire-proof qualities.
4. Slate – made from fine-grained rock, metamorphic rocks that get cut into thin slabs. They are water-proof, fire-proof, and highly durable. Regarded as one of the highest-quality roofing material and famous for its beautiful appearance.
5. Metal – Despite being more expensive than other roofing materials, metal is a great roofing material choice as it’s very attractive, long-lasting, fire-proof, and energy-efficient. Made from either tin, zinc, aluminum, copper, or galvanized steel, metal roofs are 100% recyclable.
So, are you ready to go “green”? Finally and in conclusion, if you loved reading this article, don’t forget to share or drop your comments below.
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com