First off, GTM Research’s solar report at over 100 pages about the India Solar Market. It’s called The India Solar Market: Strategy, Players, and Opportunities.
So this report is a primary examination of India’s solar market and includes comprehensive analysis. That’s with solar policy roadmaps, state-by-state demand drivers, domestic manufacturing and technology positioning. In addition, the report pinpoints the opportunities, timeframe and obstacles. Al. for industry leaders looking to monetize Indian opportunity.
So visit the report website for a complete table of contents.
Value-Added Report Elements:
- Demand forecasts by state through 2016.
- Detailed policy analysis on India’s National Solar Mission (NSM) and state-level analysis. Analysis on Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Orissa, Delhi and Andhra Pradesh.
- Factors affecting project bankability and the models that developers and financiers are employing to achieve bankability.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape for project developers. Also and as well as foreign developer and EPC strategies for engaging the market.
- Breakdown of India’s domestic module market. That’s with domestic production share by manufacturer.
- Examination of opportunities in off-grid solar, including telecom tower and rural electrification markets.
Finally, The India Solar Market: Strategy, Players, and Opportunities contains critical intelligence for consultants. Also market analysts, investment, and solar industry professionals.
Astonfield 12.3 MW solar plant
Also, you can learn more at the report’s website.