Want to also book Seth at your spot for his book tour? So click here.
Based on the success of the donation program, we are requesting assistance from everyone. Currently, I am Donating the Green Guides to schools across the country. Therefore, the book tour is to try and help this country get back on its feet and really be proud of the green jobs economy.
Realizing that not all the people interested in helping my efforts. So I need to talk directly to the CEOs of energy efficient or green companies. Those companies that can help The Green Living Guy in my programs through sponsorship. That’s why I am always raising funds to keep my Educate People Through The Green Guides book tour. For I mean it shows people go green, save energy and cash across the globe. Also, I have my books in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Japan and Australia.
Green Jobs is not a four letter word. These are guys doing HVAC replacements (Boilers, chillers, etc). These jobs will save this world Energy, Environment and the Economy.
As I was saying though, I will make free book tour stops at local Barnes and Noble or other bookstores in the area.
Furthermore, I will be doing giveaways as a raffle to the best contributors. So, mom’s, dad’s and students alike. If you want copies of the Green Guides in your library, school let me know!
From educational and technical schools, please contribute and tell me where you want the books to go. Most books are about $20-$30. Most e books are $19 or $29.95. The more you give, the more books go to your school.
The Green Guides Books have been donated to the following locations:
- Briarcliff Manor Library
- Broward County School District, FL
- Miami Dade School District
- Chappaqua Library
- Ossining Public Library
- Somers Public Library
- Georgia Tech
- Georgia State
- University at Albany
- Alabama State University
- A.T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, VA
- University of North Carolina, Asheville Campus
- Miami Dade College, FL
- Newburgh Free Academy, NYA
- Orlando Free Academy of Science
- Miami Dade Schools
- NYC Department of Education
Furthermore, I will be doing giveaways as a raffle to the best contributors.
So, mom’s, dad’s and students alike. If you want copies of the Green Guides in your library, school and in other cases vocational and technical schools?
Chappaqua Public Library donated Green Lighting
Please contribute and tell me where you want the books to go. Most books are about $20.00. The more you give, the more books go to your school.
DONATION TOUR DATES:
- Atlanta, Georgia for GreenBuild Conference, January 2020
- NYC Department of Education, August 2018
- Orlando Academy of Science, May 2018.
- Gonzaga University, March 2018
- Broward County School District and Miami Dade North College, May 2018
- Somers Public Library, November 9, 2017 and then Chappaqua Public Library on 11/1/17.
- Croton library, July 2017
- Marbletown Community Center, July 2017
- Donated at Newburgh Illuminated to the Newburgh Free Academy, June 3, 2017!
- On the Hyundai Elantra ECO USA tour. All where I donated books to Georgia State, Alabama State and also T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, VA, April 2016.
- Briarcliff Manor Public Library, March 10, 2016.
- Live Green Connecticut, September 2012.
- Neighbor To Neighbor Lighting Program for the State of Connecticut, February 2011.
- Barnes and Noble, Freehold, NJ, October 30, 2010
- Environmental Media Association, Warner Brother Studios, October 17, 2010.
- Held Book signings at the Barnes and Noble, Santa Monica, CA, October 15, 2010, 7-9 pm. Also Barnes and Noble, Devon, PA, October 14, 2010, 6-8 pm
- Solar Energy Forum, Tarrytown, NY Public Library, September 28, 2010, 6-8 pm
- Book party for Green Lighting book, NYC at the Hiro Ballroom, July 14, 2010.
Briarcliff Manor Public Library, Briarcliff Manor, NY, April 2010
- Launching blog radio show from Sundance Film Festival, Utah January 22-25, 2010
- BNI Meeting in NYC. 73rd and 1rst Avenue – 6-10pm, NY, August 25, 2009
- The Green Building and Design Conference for the Go Green Expo, Edison, New Jersey
- In addition, the back stage at the Awards Ceremony for Neighbor to Neighbor Lighting in Connecticut.
- Hosted forum for Green Market Exposition that was also on Electric Cars and Alternative Transportation, Oct 21 2009
- Finally and my first ever Barnes and Noble, Mohegan Lake, NY with the Garrison Book Fair, Go Garrison, New York! November 29th 2009, 12:00 pm