Green Living Guy and his Eco Friendly Going Green Links!
If making a difference is part of who you are, how you live here’s a great company called Grosche International. For they sell high-quality coffee, tea, and glassware for coffee drinkers, tea connoisseurs and those that love to drink water!
So, products for basically everyone! But there is a catch to these products… with every product you sell, this amazing company will take a portion of the sales and fund 50+ days of safe drinking water for people around the world!
Here is a little note about the company:
Grosche International is a humble housewares company with heart. They saw an opportunity to change the world and are on a mission to help those affected by the safe water crisis. They provide people with sustainable water purification means for their daily water needs. They also provide them with education on safe water and sanitation.
How do they do this? Together with you, the affiliates, and their customers, for every GROSCHE product sold, they take a portion of the sale and fund 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need around the world.
1. Every link is now a flat rate. Whether a post or a link into a post. $30.00
Accept : PayPal
More about Green Living:
- Keep Water Clean – Tips for protecting New York’s water resources from all forms of pollution
- Save Energy and Water – A selection of tips to help you save energy and water around the house and in your yard
- Keep Air Clean – Tips to use every day to prevent air pollution
- Use Less-Toxic Products – Suggestions and tips for less-toxic and non-toxic products for use in your home and yard
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Compost – Tips on recycling, reducing solid waste, reusing and composting
- Protect Fish, Wildlife and Open Space – Tips for creating wildlife habitat and preventing the spread of invasive species
- Green Your Commute – Ways to save energy and reduce greenhouse gases generated on your daily commute.
- Myth Buster – previous Myth Busters
- Sustainable Landscaping – Tips on getting a beautiful lawn and garden without using toxic products
Township of Falls Authority
Green ideas and products can be found at the following sites:
TOFA endorses the following organizations and their efforts to address the water issues that exist on a global level!
Safe Passage Urns
We help families memorialize a loved one
USEPA Air Pollutant Emissions Trends Data
Air Quality Trends Show Clean Air Progress
Healthy Living App: For iOS and Android https://www.ewg.org
- Solar FAQ’s
- Solar Marketplace
- Is Solar Really Worth It?
- Solar Loans vs. Solar Lease
- Solar Installer Reviews
- Environmental Benefits of Solar
- Green Degrees and Career Options
- Facts About Mercury
- Dental Mercury and Human Health
- Solar Resource Guide
- Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART)
- Hybrid and Electric Car Guide
- Amazon Page for Seth Leitman
- All Organic Links
- Left Coast Electric Vehicles
- CSR Hub Links Page We have benefited from the work on a number of Web sites, organizations, and authors.
- Dagmar Bleasdale
- Drive Electric Hudson Valley
- Eastern Connecticut State University
- Eco Business Links
- Eco Firms
- Energy Source Guides
- Energy Star
- Environmental Media Association
- Environmental Yellow Pages
- First Site Guide. Said Green Living Guy Productions Total followers across all social media channels is over 4.8 Million!
- Green People Buy Green, Sell Green, Be Green
- Amazon Page in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Mind Body Network
- Natural Organic Organicare and Beauty
- Renewable Energy Database
- Sims Metal Management Global
- Source Guides
- Sustainable Hudson Valley
- Sustainability Store
- Tesla Motors
The ZEV standard fact sheet for Quebec
http://www.mddelcc.gouv.qc.ca/changementsclimatiques/ ZEV/feuillet- ZEV-reglement.pdf
- Electric Bus Infrastructure Comes to
Green Infrastructure Program
Low Carbon Economy Fund
Brampton Transit Electric Bus Demonstration and Integration Trial
Additional information about the ZEV standard is available on this MDELCC website page:
Learn more about the Transportation Electrification Action Plan 2015–2020:
2013–2020 Climate Change Action Plan measures: