Source: USDOE and Energy Star
Energy Efficiency Links
Info on proper disposal of CFLs.
- Fuel Economy Guide published by the U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- West Virginia Department of Commerce energy efficiency tips and information.
- Resources concerned with energy efficient and code compliant materials for homes, from the U.S. Department of Energy’s Building Energy Code Program.
- Compute your home’s energy use online.
- ENERGY STAR energy efficient products and appliances
- Partnerships for Home Energy Efficiency
- Help finding renewable energy solutions for your home.
- Light the Moment with Energy Star campaign.
- The Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) is your source for information on the dynamic field of energy efficiency, utility deregulation, facility management, plant engineering and environmental compliance. With a full array of information outreach programs from technical seminars, conferences, books to critical buyer-seller networking tradeshows, job listings and certification programs, AEE offers a variety of information resource tools.
- Energy Efficiency in Industry (EEI), one of the research units of ECN, concerns itself with the first component of the trias energetica: efficient use of energy, leading to energy savings, particularly in energy-intensive production processes.
- United State Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources provides information about the Energy Act.
- Department of Energy’s Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
- National Association of State Energy Officials.
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
- Alliance to Save Energy.
The following links can also help in determining how to improve your energy efficiency: