To begin!! I’ve met a lot of Green Celebrities Throughout my years as The Green Living Guy. Again and I will say again, I have met a lot of Green Celebrities. Today, I know and am humbled, Some would now consider me a Green Celebrity. So cool!
I know and you don’t need to ask! So, what the heck is a Green celebrity?! As defined by Ranker:
Several popular actors, actresses, and musicians are big-time environmentalists. Some of these eco-friendly celebrities work to protect the oceans, while others want to reduce climate change. A few celebrity environmentalists even started their own foundations. (Source: Ranker)
So this page goes to each one I’ve met or wish to meet! Some I have met and the articles linked will show you the connection. If it’s just a post with no connection, I never met em!
May Lindstrom has been a green celebrity since the first day I met her. Has modeled and even movies. Now with her own skin care line.
Adrian Grenier is saving plastic straws from Starbucks to start! However, he did it to protect the Oceans. He added in another quote the following statement.
“The ocean must never taken for granted. It has to be nurtured. It gives us so many things, like food, jobs, relaxation, inspiration. But it gives us one thing that we can’t see, but is perhaps the most important of them all – oxygen. 50% of our oxygen comes from the ocean.”
Bali Rodriguez was also recently awarded the Green Living Guy Breakthrough Model of the Year for 2018.
Boaz Frankel – The Un Road Trip
Charlotte Ross is a passionate recognized animal rights activist (widely known for PETA “I’d rather go naked…”) campaign. In addition, Charlotte is a funny person who I enjoyed interviewing at a prior EMA event in Los Angeles.
Christian Serratos is another PETA supporter that I interviewed as well on Blog Talk Radio. As PETA mentioned. Almost everyone calls himself or herself an “environmentalist.” Maybe you recycle, pick up litter, or conserve energy in your home. But did you know that if you want to help the Earth, the best thing you can do is to stop eating meat? Here’s why:
- Pollution: Firstly, can you imagine a city without a sewer system? That’s what factory farms are like. Thousands of animals producing thousands of pounds of, well, poop. The poop goes into “lagoons,” which often spill over into lakes and streams.
- Land: As well, on 1 acre of land, you can grow 20,000 pounds of potatoes, or you can grow 165 pounds of beef in the same space. Also, about 87 percent of the farmland in the U.S. is used to raise animals for food.
- Water: More noteworthy, More than half of all water used in the U.S. goes to raising animals for food!
- Deforestation: Most importantly, everybody’s heard about rain forests and how they’re disappearing. Where are they going? They’re being chopped down to make way for grazing land for cows who will be killed for food.
- Energy: Producing one fast-food hamburger uses enough fuel to drive a small car 20 miles and enough energy for 17 showers. If you eat hamburgers, you may as well let your faucets.
Donna DiStefano is a green celebrity but also a LEADING and great Fair Trade and Conflict Free Jeweler.
Ted Danson being interviewed by Seth Leitman, The Green Living Guy.
Let’s not forget Ted’s Cause Oceana
Ed Begley Jr did an interview with Jenny Nigrosh from the Green Garmento on BiteSizeTV.com
Good Girl Gone Green
Suzie Essman with Seth Leitman, The Green Living Guy for Catskill Mountainkeeper
Tiffany Paige – Green With Tiffany