Media Kit for Greenlivingguy.com
Overview of Greenlivingguy.com
Audience & Demographics
- The audience of Greenlivingguy.com consists mainly of Techies. Renewable energy experts, news media, financial services (Wall St), green car enthusiasts, energy efficiency experts, PR experts and people that appreciate green living
- The main topic of Greenlivingguy.com is News and information on green living, green cars, energy efficiency, renewable energy and eco friendly living.
- Been interviewed on BBC, CNN, New York Times, Modern Hippie Mag, Eco Snobbery Sucks, Greenwala, Greenopia, HowStuffWorks.com, TLC, Mother Earth News, Fox Business News, The Atlantic, Treehugger, The Huffington Post and NY WPIX Channel 11.
Seth Leitman (The Green Living Guy) is the Author and Editor of the following books with McGraw-Hill Professional.
- Build Your Own Electric Vehicle by Bob Brant and Seth Leitman
- Build Your Own Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle by Seth Leitman
- Build Your Own Electric Motorcycle by Carl Vogel
- Green Lighting by Seth Leitman, Brian Clark Howard and Bill Brinsky
- Solar Power For Your Home by David Findley
- Renewable Energies For Your Home by Russel Gehrke
- Do-it-Yourself Home Energy Audits by David Findley
- Build Your Own Small Wind Power System!!
The following information describes the size and scale of Greenlivingguy.com’s audience.
|Monthly Uniques||Monthly Pageviews||Pageviews Per Visit|
|Alexa Reach||Alexa RANK|
Social Media Metrics
Here is a breakdown of Greenlivingguy.com’s presence on Twitter: @Seth_leitman, @greenlivingguy, @buildyourownev
|Twitter Followers||Twitter MENTIONS|
As a long-time green living and car guru who has been reviewing, testing and even placing eco friendly and fuel efficient cars since 1998. His reviews have appeared on Yahoo, Answers.com, the Huffington Post, Mother Earth News where he has reached over 300 Million people. He has over 45,000 followers (including email lists and growing) on social networks and has been asked to cover Tesla, Ford, Lexus, BMW, Volvo, Porsche, Toyota, Lincoln, Chevy, Buick, Chrysler, Scion by Answers.com, Discovery Network, AOL, Huffington Post, Mother Earth News, Car Cafe, Triple Pundit and others.Social Media Reach
According to social media metric reports, Seth’s social media channels reach over 6.8 impressions per day. From March-May of 2014 it reached 40M impressions and in 2015 it was 90M!
Green Living Guy site reach: 7.9 unique visitors for 2020 and growing.
Followers social channels
Twitter: 77,100 only one account (Verified). Have five.
YouTube: 4,000 subscribers with over 27,000 views
Facebook: 5,00″ on personal and fan pages over 26,000
LinkedIn: 25,300 members (grows daily)
Instagram: 87,100 subscribers
Rates & Opportunities
Greenlivingguy.com offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience. Please inquire for current rates.
Standard Advertising Opportunities & Creative Guidelines
|Ad Dimensions||Max File Size||3rd Party||Rich Media||Animation||Formats||CPM|
|728×90||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|160×600||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|180×150||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|300×250||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|970×250||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|300×600||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|300×1050||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
|970×90||None||No||Yes||Yes||GIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)||Please Inquire|
Other OpportunitiesIn addition to standard website banner advertising, Greenlivingguy.com also offers the following:
- Email Newsletter Sponsorship
- iPhone, Android or Mobile Application Sponsorship
- Video Content Sponsorship
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.
For more information, please contact for Publicity Bianca Bucaram.
For more information on our tours and sponsorship please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.