Green Living Guy and his Eco Friendly Going Green Links!
Some Companies Consulted by ETS ENERGY STORE, LLC
Bloomberg New Energy Finance
FYI MY COMPANY
Green businesses aka companies that the Green Living Guy says Thumbs Up!! So if you think some green businesses are missing please let me know.
However, what is a green business? An green business is an environmentally friendly/compatible business. Specifically, a green business is one that produces value. However value in the same manner which an ecosystem does. Thereby neither producing waste nor consuming unsustainable resources. Wikipedia
- A&B Solar Energy Founder Bob Lowenfels; owner and manager. He has been doing solar energy since 1982. Since the incorporation of A & B Solar in 1985. Now the company has taken pride in providing high quality solar services to customers in southern New York State and nearby Connecticut. In conclusion, they specialize in solar hot water. Especially the repair and maintenance of existing solar hot water. As well as solar pool heating systems.
- ACTZ Cosmetics is a family owned and operated with over 40 years’ experience in beauty profession. Our Master Soap Maker is a licensed Esthetician and Cosmetologist since 1969. We take great pride in our work ethic and our products; and we stand behind our items 100%!
- Adobe Systems
- Best Buy is proud of the hard work they do to positively impact our communities, people and the environment. And they’re also excited consequently that others are taking notice. In addition and most noteworthy Barron’s has named Best Buy No. 1 on its list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies for 2019. As a result, they ranked third when the publication’s inaugural list came out last year.
- Big Ass Fans are More Efficient Solutions To Be Cool!
- Cree / Wolfspeed is a powerhouse semiconductor company. Thereby focused on silicon carbide and also GaN technologies. In addition and after more than thirty years of forging new technology adoption. The transformation of their Wolfspeed® power and radio frequency (RF) semiconductors. As well as and lighting class LEDs are leading the industry through unrivaled expertise and capacity.
- Columbia Forest Products are Forest Sustainability Council (FSC) Certified with no pesticide flooring for you!!
- CSRHUB The One Place For A Comprehensive Sustainability
- Cubist Engineering
David Bergman Architect is One of the leading Green Architects out There!!!
- Deborah Lindquist
- Earth Friendly Products
- Ecover – Green Cleaning Products
- Eco Business Links
- EV Connect
- Grabba Green
- Grassroots Electric Vehicles for The Grassroots Electric Vehicle Company’s mission is to help people convert from gas powered vehicles to electric. They also offer information to drivers. Consequently on how they can benefit by owning and commuting in an electric vehicle.
- Hilton Hotels
- Hunter Douglas who provided the Green Living Guy with Duette Architella energy efficiency shades. So cool. Just so so cool.
- Kasper Organics
- kos organic
Nectar Sunglasses are awesome for they’ve always been interested in finding ways to give back to the planet they call home. That’s why they partnered with The Bee Cause to help repopulate endangered honey bees in the United States. So therefore and for every purchase, they donate a portion of our profits to this important program. The goal of The Bee Cause is to repopulate hives and educate children on the need for honeybees, which pollinate many of the foods we eat, in addition to the vital crops used to feed livestock.
Organic Mattress Store is not a large green business. However they are just two people who saw the need for a different kind of mattress store in the Boston / New England area. You know, one that offers bedding that truly is good for people and the planet. Their philosophy is simple. It’s not to carry everything out there, only the best natural and organic bedding available.
Proterra as they write: Transitioning your fleet to battery-electric technology introduces a new set of challenges that go well beyond the vehicles. Proterra Energy in your bus!
32.ReserveAge Organics is Home of Organic Reservatrol from French Red-Wine Grapes
For as they write: is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. We believe there is a more responsible way to explore the world. So they are determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. They designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what’s possible. Finally and as well as hoping they inspire you to do the same.
For in 2009 after taking a class in solar photovoltaics (PV) at Bronx Community College. Because the logic of solar appealed to him. I mean, here he was realizing a relatively simple technology with tremendous potential. Solar energy represented opportunity, innovation, and a chance. More importantly a chance to make a meaningful contribution. Consequently and as a result to the well-being of the world.
In the six years that have followed, SunBlue has grown into one of the top-rated Westchester solar companies. Their team never stops learning, both through experience and formal training. That’s where we pursue the highest industry certifications. All through the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) and other leading organizations. Finally, they support one another in achieving our best work.
- Sun Light & Power with more than four decades delivering solar on over 3,000 projects across California, customers trust Sun Light and Power to deliver industry-leading quality and an exceptional customer experience.
They design, build, operate and maintain reliable solar energy solutions. Solutions that therefore saves money with lower carbon use. Thereby providing resilience. As well as getting us closer to full electrification of our world.
- Tesla Inc The Home of the Tesla Roadster and Model S as well as the Model 3, Model X and Model Y Also now a Tesla Semi, solar and Powerwall. Because Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy – so that we can have a better future.
There are three key components that can help address climate change and have a positive impact on the world: sustainable energy generation, batteries and electric cars. Finally, these solutions already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful.