A while back on Instagram I posted this photo about a Smart phone showing a state of charge for an #electric #car from @ford EV
So Ford announced that smartwatch owners can now download the MyFord Mobile application to their Android Wear and Apple smartwatches. The MyFord Mobile app allows drivers of Ford’s EV or plug-in hybrid vehicles – C-MAX Energi, Focus Electric and Fusion Energi – to access a range of offerings all from their wrist including:
- Range and charge status for battery
- Capability to initiate preconditioning of vehicle cabin remotely
- Locking/unlocking capability
- Vehicle mileage summary
- Last trip summary includes personal driving score, percentage of electric vehicle mile
- Vehicle location provides walking or driving directions back to your parked car
The apps were developed by Ford for easy use and fit to smartwatch displays of both round and rectangular watch faces. The MyFord Mobile app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
My favorite function is the last trip feature. This component of the app lets drivers monitor their Eco friendly green living driving score.
This green living app shows miles per gallon or miles per gallon equivalent, trip miles, and braking and driving efficiency.
So more green leaves..the more efficient and eco friendly you are driving one of these Electrified cars.