Good360 is the global leader in product philanthropy and purposeful giving and partners with socially responsible companies to source highly needed goods and distribute them through its network of diverse nonprofits that support people in need. Since its inception, Good360 has distributed more than $9 billion in needed goods, helping transform lives by providing hope, dignity and a sense of renewed possibility to individuals, families and communities impacted by disasters and other challenging life circumstances. Good360 is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
Their nonprofit network numbers more than 60,000 organizations and we manage product donations from hundreds of companies, many of which are in the Fortune 100. Some of our corporate partners include Walmart, UPS, The Home Depot, CVS Health Foundation, Nike, RH, Grainger, 3M, Mattel, Crayola, and Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Donated Merchandise from Championship Sporting Events
• Good360 leverages its background, expertise and track record in logistics and donations management and distribution in order to provide a valuable service to sports organizations that have merchandise left over from teams who do not win playoff games or championships.
• We are able to provide our partners with the peace of mind that those branded items will be handled appropriately and distributed in a way that eliminates the risk of those goods finding their way back into US channels.
• This is our fourth year partnering with the NFL and last fall, we partnered with MLB for the first time to distribute excess goods after the World Series
How does it work (with the NFL)? • Before a big game or series, the inventory is at various controlled points around the US. Shortly after the event, details about the exact products available will be sent to Good360 and at that time, we will notify appropriate nonprofit members within our network and confirm who has a need for that particular type of product (for example, shirts, sweatshirts, hats).
• Once we confirm the recipient nonprofit partner(s), the merchandise is shipped to a domestic location from the various controlled points and stored until there is enough product (through this donation and other sources) to fill a container. It is then shipped to approved overseas locations and distributed to people in need.
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
• Good360 fully and rigorously vets all of its nonprofit members to ensure that any donated product is distributed and put to the use it was intended.
• In the past, we have sent merchandise to countries in Africa, Latin American, Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East
• For this year’s merchandise, we are working with nonprofit partners now to determine the destination(s). It will be sent to locations where a confirmed need is identified and the country(ies) will be approved by [the NFL] in advance.
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com