With up to an EPA-estimated.
PLANO, Texas (October 8, 2020) Very few vehicles have the capacity to be both a segment leader and a segment disruptor – but the fifth-generation Toyota RAV4 has managed to achieve just that. The latest RAV4 continues its bold leadership moves for 2021 by adding the XLE Premium model to the hybrid lineup at a starting MSRP of $32,500. Additionally, for the RAV4 TRD Off-Road, a new TRD-stamped stainless steel front skid plate has been added for 2021.
I cannot wait to test drive the RAV4 Prime. That’s all I kept saying. Why? Because If the hybrid is this good, the Prime must be amazing.
New for 2021: XLE Hybrid Premium
The XLE Premium grade includes:
- 18-in. 5-spoke super-chrome-finished sport alloy wheels
- Power Moonroof
- LED projector headlights with chrome bezels, Automatic High Beams and auto on/off
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with Accent Lighting*
- Integrated Fog Lamps
- Dual zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter, front center vent flow controls and rear-seat vents
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic 3-spoke steering wheel with silver accent and audio controls
- 5-passenger seating with SofTex®-trimmed seating surfaces
- 8-way power-adjustable front driver’s seat with lumbar support; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat with seatback pocket
- 4.2-in. digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- 7.0-in. touchscreen, six speakers, Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay® & Amazon Alexa compatible, USB media port, four USB charge ports, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology, SiriusXM® with 3-month All Access trial subscription
New Skid Plate for 2021 RAV4 TRD Off-Road Model
For model year 2021, the TRD Off-Road will continue to echo the persona of Toyota’s legendary off-road racers. I loved this part. Made the thing look tougher. Like a Jeep and strong.
Customers will also benefit from increased resistance against debris found on or off the road with this RAV4 first-ever front skid-plate.
The 8.6-inch ground clearance of the RAV4 Adventure.
So the TRD Off-Road goes above and beyond with suspension, wheels and tires engineered specifically for rugged trail driving. Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Driveline Disconnect is standard and supported by and a full complement of off-road handling technologies. To take more adventure equipment along, such as personal watercraft, dirt bikes or a small enclosed trailer, the RAV4 TRD Off-Road is rated to tow a trailer up to 3,500 pounds.
It’s TRD Off-Road suspension is engineered to enhance body control and small-bump isolation to help smooth out trails and rough city streets.
Exclusive red-colored coil springs are tuned for an off-road focus.
The 2021 RAV4 TRD Off-Road rolls on lighter and more rigid flow-formed 18×7-inch matte-black TRD alloy wheels with Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail all-terrain tires.
Finally, the tires use a unique tread is rugged and square-shoulder design helps protect against punctures. The tires are Severe Snow Rated. That’s with open shoulder grooving to shed debris, mud and snow.
As Car and Driver added which I got the same numbers so here ya go LOL: