Connect by Hertz, (connectbyhertz dot com) The Hertz Corporation’s global car sharing club,is the key to enjoying all the perks of using a car,without the hassle and expense of owning one. With Connect by Hertz,members have access to the newest,greenest and safest vehicles on the market for as little as one hour,or up to an entire week.
All cars are equipped with Eileo® technology-the Connect membership card unlocks and locks the car door with a simple swipe of the card reader and the ignition keys are inside the car waiting for you.Our technology also allows members to talk directly to our Member Care Center representatives through an in-car,hands-free communication system.
“Our Hertz Global EV program will galvanize support for building out the infrastructure platform necessary to make electric vehicle travel an everyday reality,” said Mark P. Frissora, Hertz’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “With our rental and car sharing expertise, industry relationships and global footprint, we are in an ideal position to lead this new frontier in transportation. This is the game-changer for electric mobility.”
Member pay a low hourly or daily rate that includes gas,insurance,GPS turn-by-turn navigation,24/7 roadside assistance, 24-hour Member Care Center communication,and 180 free miles per day.
It’s all the perks of having a car, without having to own one. And with low hourly rates, hitting the road has never been easier. Just follow these simple steps.
- Apply online.
- Receive your Connect by Hertz membership card.
- Reserve your Connect car online.
- Receive an e-mail & text message with confirmation and details.
- Go to your selected pick-up location.
- Enter the car by swiping your Connect card over the card reader located under the driver’s side windshield.
- Start your Connect car with the ignition key attached to the console.
- Upon your return, simply park the car back in the reserved parking space where you found it!