BP Exploration & Production, Inc. (BP) today announced it has signed a ground breaking agreement with federal and state agencies that will accelerate work starting this year to restore areas of the Gulf of Mexico that were affected by the Deepwater Horizon accident.
- Alabama (Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Geological Survey of Alabama);
- Florida (Florida Department of Environmental Protection);
- Louisiana (Louisiana Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority, Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator’s Office, LouisianaDepartment of Environmental Quality, Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, Louisiana Department of Natural Resources);
- Mississippi (Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality);
- Texas (Texas General Land Office, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality);
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”);
- The Department of the Interior (“DOI”).