Thanks to Toshiba for sending me their great LED green lighting products to sample and analyze the light and the energy savings. For one, the diffuser on the bulb spreads out the light a much farther beam than other lamps so it just the color and light of a good 100 watt incandescent bulb. Best part 14 watts!!
Toshiba’s energy-efficient LED lamps have received the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR® label.
Their ENERGY STAR LED lamps use up to 75% less energy and lasts at least 15 times longer than comparable incandescent lighting. They also:
- Lasts up to 20 times longer and uses up to 75% less energy than halogens
- No mercury or lead
- Put to rigorous testing standards
- Rated for both damp locations and enclosed fixtures
- Emits up to 70% less UV light compared to halogens
- Direct replacement for 70 to 80W halogen
- Available in 8, 25 & 35 beam angles
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K & 4000K color temperatures
More About Green Lighting