Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
The Insulation Institute proudly presents a place of knowledge, leadership and confidence
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (August 21, 2013) – Builders, code officials, insulation contractors, architects and building scientists now have a new resource to rely on for insulation knowledge. The Insulation Institute™ is a central gathering place for all building products professionals and users. Its website, blog, case studies and fact sheets educate the industry with the information to make confident insulation choices.
This newly developed resource, located at InsulationInstitute.org, provides factual, up-to-date information about the industry’s preferred choice of insulation materials — fiber glass and mineral wool. Visitors will find a wealth of facts, data and benefits on these two insulation types, including educational videos, product and performance literature and frequent blog posts with the latest industry insights.
The Insulation Institute also features a panel of industry experts, who will contribute to the blog as well as future webinars and other resources. The Insulation Institute expert panel includes:
• JR Babineau, building scientist for Johns Manville
• Clarke Berdan II, R&D leader for Owens Corning
• Rocky Boyer, North American manager, Energy Design Centre for Roxul, Inc.
• Charles Cottrell, vice president, technical services for the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)
• Lucas Hamilton, manager, building science applications for CertainTeed Corp.
• Scott Miller, director of sustainability for Knauf Insulation
• Jim Shriver, director of technical services for Thermafiber, Inc.
• Tyler Stuettgen, R&D director for Guardian Insulation
Education and knowledge are critical for success in the insulation industry, and Insulation Institute aims to keep professionals current on the information they need to build high-performance insulation systems in the most progressive builds.
Source: Insulation Institute: The North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com