Through the GreenKeeper initiative, MacKeeper is committed to optimizing green living through the use of technology. From the way its office operates and is equipped, to features of MacKeeper’s software products, the GreenKeeper program creates a solid basis for both educational and effective influence on customers for improved environmental control.
Here’s what it means:
· Everything in its office from the floor to the ceiling is made of eco-friendly materials.
· MacKeeper designed its offices to leverage natural light in an effort to minimize energy consumption, as well as installed lights with energy-saving systems.
· MacKeeper provides clean air through specialized building materials and products that adhere to today’s green construction standards.
· MacKeeper’s offices uses less paper than a single average employee during a three month period.
· MacKeeper recycles in all its office buildings
· Through the GreenKeeper program, the company is focused on providing sustainable food for employees and energy-efficient kitchens for better preparation. Employees are offered a variety of complimentary healthy and flavorful seasonal food each day, with a focus on locally sourced products.
· MacKeeper as a product that is designed to simplify and optimize the Mac user experience, reduces energy usage by keeping Macs clean and uncluttered.
This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com