Christian Marie Serratos best known for portraying Angela Weber in Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Part of the Twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer and Suzie Crabgrass in Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide gonna be on the green living guy!!!
Serratos posed for PETA’s campaign back in November 2009 so let’s see what kind of green girl we’ve got here ladies and gentlemen.
PLUS she ranked at number 65 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list for 2010.
Green Living Guy Interviews Eco Friendly Christian Serratos Twilight Star
Green Living Guy wants to know!! It’s a fun interview so get ready!!
A Little History About Her on Twilight
Serratos had read the novels and was excited to audition for the movie. She originally read for the part of Jessica. After a few auditions she was asked to read for the part of Angela Weber. She says “reading the books, I fell totally in love with Angela. So when they said I was going to have the opportunity to audition for Angela, I really took advantage.” She took her glasses off to audition for Jessica, but put them back on to become Angela.
Her two favorite scenes to shoot were the car crash, which was the first scene shot with all of the “humans”, and the beach scene.
Why Is She Green
According to PETA plus I have written this in other stories:
As PETA adds about why eating less meat is important here is why:
In conclusion, almost everyone calls himself or herself an “environmentalist.” Maybe you recycle, pick up litter, or conserve energy in your home.
But did you know that if you want to help the Earth, the best thing you can do is to stop eating meat?
- Pollution: Can you imagine a city without a sewer system? That’s what factory farms are like. Thousands of animals producing thousands of pounds of, well, poop. The poop goes into “lagoons,” which often spill over into lakes and streams.
- Land: On 1 acre of land, you can grow 20,000 pounds of potatoes, or you can grow 165 pounds of beef in the same space. About 87 percent of the farmland in the U.S. is used to raise animals for food.
- Water: More than half of all water used in the U.S. goes to raising animals for food!
- Deforestation: Everybody’s heard about rain forests and how they’re disappearing. Where are they going? They’re being chopped down to make way for grazing land for cows. All who will be killed for food.
- Energy: Producing one fast-food hamburger uses enough fuel to drive a small car 20 miles. That’s as well as enough energy for 17 showers. If you eat hamburgers, you may as well let your faucets.