HVANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “Future Farm”) (CSE: FFT) (CSE: FFT.CN) (OTCQB: FFRMF) is pleased to announce that its LED Canada division has made significant progress in the past quarter.
• LED Showroom buildout is complete and fully operational allowing for cost savings from a vertically integrated warehouse and showroom.
• Demand is increasing for LED Canada’s award-winning Scorpion grow light as more licensed growers and other grow lights complete testing.
• A licensed producer in the USA was able to secure a rebate from its public power supplier for its use of LED Canada Scorpion grow lights, paving the way for savings and large LED purchase orders.
• Peking University has been using LED Canada grow lights and has shown that they produce the highest yields versus other grow lights tested.
• LED Canada is in the final stages of providing a quote on its LEDs for the previously announced Mobile, AL farm and another farm in development in Massachusetts. Each vertical farm would require 9,000 8-foot LED lamps, which would represent a multi-million-dollar purchase order for each project.
SOURCE Future Farm Technologies Inc., Peking University