Eco-conscious home shoppers in Seattle are about to have 20 new options to choose from. An eco-friendly condo building called Solo Lofts is here. Redfin, the tech-powered real estate brokerage, announced that it has partnered with InHaus. Partnered to sell 20 units in Solo Lofts. They are a brand new eco-friendly condo building.
First of all, Solo Lofts is targeting a Built Green 4-star rating. So it will use sustainably-sourced construction materials. Like low-maintenance metal cladding, solar panels and furthermore Xeriscape water conservation landscaping. Each eco-friendly condo building will also include ENERGY STAR appliances. In addition, an ultra-efficient lighting and furthermore, enhanced insulation.
The eco-friendly condo building combines sustainability and modern beauty. All with exposed ductwork and over-height ceilings. Plus contemporary dual-flush toilets and LED under-cabinet task lighting.
Sustainable developer InHaus (www.inhaus.ca) and technology-powered real estate brokerage Redfin (www.redfin.com) introducing a condominium development in the historic Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
The boutique 20-unit Solo Lofts building was designed by Chris Pardo Design. That’s an award winning Seattle firm known for their contemporary creations. The seven-story infill project is targeting a BuiltGreen 4-star rating*. That’s with a focus on high-efficiency design and healthy living. Located at 2018 NW 57th St. in downtown Ballard.
Ballard was named “best Seattle neighborhood” by Seattle Magazine and USA Today. In addition one of the hottest real estate neighborhoods in the city. So over the past 15 years, condo prices in Ballard have risen an average of 5.62 percent annually. Furthermore and as well as 8 percent in the last year. The future location of Solo Lofts shares the community. Shared as a result with dozens of highly-rated restaurants and shops. As well as the region’s most popular year-round farmers’ markets. That’s more importantly all within a one-mile radius. Solo Lofts is also sharing a block with the Greenfire Campus and new Ballard Public Library. Solo Lofts is the latest super-green addition. All to what is rapidly becoming the epicenter of green design in Seattle.
In conclusion, Solo Lofts units will range from 500 to 1,200 square feet. Combined with floor-to-ceiling windows and polished concrete floors. The ceilings consequently are more than nine feet for regular units. As well as 18 feet for two penthouse units. Similarly, a shared rooftop green space will offer sweeping views for all owners. Finally and most noteworthy, sales started January, 2014. Consequently, starting with prices in the mid $200,000s.
In conclusion, Solo Lofts Features include:
1) Sustainably-sourced construction materials
2) Low-maintenance metal cladding
3) Solar panels
4) Xeriscape water conservation landscaping
5) HRV/ERV, heat recovery ventilation system
6) In-Suite Sustainability
7) ENERGY STAR appliances, including laundry
Energy saving “smart wiring”
8) In addition, an Intelligent thermostat
9) Also, Ultra-efficient lighting
10) Also, a Premium Window Package.
11) As well as Formaldehyde-free cabinetry for this eco-friendly condo building.
12) Also, Low-VOC paint and finish materials
13) High-efficiency on-demand hot water
14) Furthermore, Enhanced insulation
15) As well as, modern beauty
Exposed ductwork and over-height ceilings
16) Similarly and furthermore, LED under-cabinet task lighting
17) In conclusion, Contemporary European faucets and under-mount sinks.
18) Ceramic tile floors and backsplashes
19) Also, quartz countertops
20) In addition, Oversize mirrors
21) In addition, Contemporary dual-flush toilets
Convenience in this lovely eco-friendly condo building.
22) Pre-wired data cabling
23) In conclusion and also a homeowner portal. Portal for mobile access and control from Conasys.
24) Finally, Secure bike storage
*Finally, Built Green is a network of architects, builders, developers and subcontractors. In addition, there are also suppliers, lenders, and real estate agents. As well as and most importantly, they are all working together. All therefore to improve quality of life in King and Snohomish Counties.
Source: SoloLofts, InHaus Development, Redfin (www.redfin.com), SEATTLE–November 13, 2013