Green Guru Guides – Books
The Green Guru Guides with TAB McGraw-Hill which is a series of books about DIY Green Living.
Green Guru Guides
In 2007, Seth Leitman, The Green Living Guy came up with The Green Guru Guides for TAB McGraw-Hill. These nine books focus on implementing environmentally friendly technologies and making them work for you. Green Guru Guides – Books
In addition, Seth also developed in 2010 the Green Guru Guides with TAB DIY as Consulting Series Editor. These green living expert guides focus on making Eco tech work for you. They are globally from the USA, Asia, Australia, Germany, France and the UK. Due to his love for education, Seth is donating the Green Guru Guides books to schools and libraries across the USA. More news to come on that!
It’s hard since there are so many people professing being green living gurus.
The Green Guru Guides are a series of books offering the environmentally conscious consumer and hobbyist authoritative, practical, and fun do-it-yourself green living information. It shows the reader how to do a particular task, whether it’s building a new energy-efficient vehicle, greening a particular task, or greening an entire home. The Green Guru Guides’ covers and interior pages printed on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, acid-free papers containing 100% post-consumer fiber.
As a result, Seth’s books range from:
- 3rd. Edition Build Your Own Electric Vehicle by Seth Leitman and Bob Brandt
- 2nd. Edition Build Your Own Electric Vehicle by Bob Brandt and Seth Leitman
- Seth Leitman wrote Build Your Own Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Build Your Own Electric Motorcycle by Carl Vogel
- Green Lighting by Seth Leitman, Brian Clark Howard and Bill Brinsky
- Solar Power For Your Home by David Findley
- Renewable Energies For Your Home by Russel Gehrke
- Do-it-Yourself Home Energy Audits by David Findley
- Build Your Own Small Wind Power System!!
- Furthermore, here are the list of books that are available on:
Barnes and Noble.com
Plus in England, France, China, Japan, Spain and India.