Echo is a revolutionary new solar energy system that delivers twice the energy of a basic solar electric (PV) system. According to EchoFirst, the creator of Echo, their system is more efficient than a basic solar system that captures just 15% of the sun’s energy and only generates electricity. Echo captures 50% of the sun’s energy by harnessing the solar electric PV panels to generate not only electricity but also thermal energy for home cooling, home heating and water heating.
As a result, Echo immediately adds value for homeowners. It adds value by:
1. Producing electricity plus home heating, home cooling, and water heating
2. Generating significant savings on energy bills
3. Supplying a state of the art monitoring system, and one of a kind iPhone ‘remote control’. One that lets customers control their thermostat from anywhere.
4. Creating healthier home environments by replacing stale indoor air with fresh filtered outside air 6-8 times a day.
5. EchoFirst can deliver certified ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation.
Consequently and as costs for energy continue to rise, installing a solar energy system could be the move. Meaning one of the most important upgrades a home owner can make. So if you are thinking of solar as a way of taking control of your energy costs it’s an option. Consequently, a more efficient option to consider is Echo (www.echofirst.com). It’s therefore a revolutionary new solar energy system. One that delivers twice the energy of a basic solar electric (PV) system.
In conclusion, EchoFirst helps create a healthier home environment. All by replacing stale indoor air with fresh filtered outside air 6-8 times a day. In addition, EchoFirst includes a state of the art monitoring system (see image below). Also and one of a kind iPhone ‘remote control’ that lets customers control their home thermostat from anywhere in the world.
Finally, Check out a demo of the web-based User Interface that every Echo solar system comes with here: www.echofirst.com